KODIAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KODIAK

Clan Forum

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulture
Squire
Squire
Vulture

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!!   Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:53 am

Ahem!!! Shocked Hello Everybody!! Or atleast for those who have already registered on the forum. This was one of the Sections where there are no posts as of now..So.. cheers I AM BUYING A CHARACTER SEAL SCROLL!!!! bom If anyone has one.. pls let me know or send me a pm in the game. As the name sugests!!
IGN: vultureseye Razz bounce
And BTW Twisted Evil jocolor !!! Merry Christmas rendeer and a Happy New Year!!! santa albino
Back to top Go down
Bushy
Squire
Squire
Bushy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!!   Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:02 am

Vulture wrote:
Ahem!!! Shocked Hello Everybody!! Or atleast for those who have already registered on the forum. This was one of the Sections where there are no posts as of now..So.. cheers I AM BUYING A CHARACTER SEAL SCROLL!!!! bom If anyone has one.. pls let me know or send me a pm in the game. As the name sugests!!
IGN: vultureseye Razz bounce
And BTW Twisted Evil jocolor !!! Merry Christmas rendeer and a Happy New Year!!! santa albino

you can try to look in moradon

some people are selling then for like 500-750 mil (thats what ive been seeing some for)

ooh and Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear to you 2
Back to top Go down
MrTickle
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: lol   Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 pm

lol i love that, he says check moradon. after you post on forums, im sure he already checked before posting on some forums lol Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!!   Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Start This SectionToo!!!! † Buying Char Seal Scroll † !!!!
Page 1 of 1