KODIAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KODIAK

Clan Forum

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to be gone for little bit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrWaters
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Going to be gone for little bit. Empty
PostSubject: Going to be gone for little bit.   Going to be gone for little bit. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 am

I will be away for a little while. I am moveing into an apartment. My lovely wife could not stand living with my brother and sister-in-law.(which is her bff btw). So i will move and set up the new apartment. This time I will have to do it for real. The new baby will be here soon (Madison Lynn) so I can just say ehh and go play my game. This time i will have to unpack and make it my home. My wife(Michelle) has not worked for about three months now. That is y i became a sharer. Now since we are moveing I was told that we will not have cable or internet. Sad I don't think it will last long since she does not work and will be there by herself with nothing to do. If she ends up getting cable I will insist on getting internet. WHEN that happens i will be back. I don't know if I will be takeing my computer with me at first or not. I might pop in to go to war and to have some fun when she wants to come over and hang out at my brothers. Very Happy

So a couple of things before i go.

1. Pleeeasse help Angie level. I was going to but my plans got changed for me.
2. Be number 1 when i get back.
3. Make a clan bank.
4. The most important. Just be here when I get back. It's not the game that keeps me here. It is the clan.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWarrior
Lord
Lord
ShadowWarrior

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Going to be gone for little bit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to be gone for little bit.   Going to be gone for little bit. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:32 am

Gl man xD.
Lets hope u get evrything on 1 line again soon ^^.
Back to top Go down

Going to be gone for little bit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KODIAK :: Kodiak :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: