KODIAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KODIAK

Clan Forum

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exp and PK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrWaters
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Exp and PK Empty
PostSubject: Exp and PK   Exp and PK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 pm

The two things we need to do the most. Also comes with one problem. You can do this at the same time. I am offering a solution because I actually think of the game at work. Am I addicted? Not really to the game, its the people. I would have quit long time ago if it wasn't for the people. Anyways, My suggestion is that we split up the week.

Sunday: The day of rest. Should be the day of rest for us too. Need some time in game to relax and not stress about what we are doing. So on this day and some of you have heard this in vent. Bring a nub day. Time to level some dcz characters,bdw character, whatever.

Monday, Wensday, Friday: These are xp days. Many a reasons for doing this. If u are going past dcz, land base, we need to xp. So these are the days that nobody really doing anything. No big activities going on.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Easy to choose these days. Two days are war day and the other is maintenence day so it is a day that is interupted.

All in all it sounds good but we need to get going. With the additions of the creatons I think we will be better. They seem to have brought new spirit in both pk and xp. So lets just ride the wave and go with it.
Back to top Go down

Exp and PK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KODIAK :: EXP-
Jump to: