KODIAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KODIAK

Clan Forum

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SITE IS UP AND RUNNING!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TorQue
Admin
Admin
TorQue

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-19

SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! Empty
PostSubject: SITE IS UP AND RUNNING!   SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:58 pm

The site is up and running and is at its best performance ever so all we need is people to post more which i am gladly seeing some of u posting which is great to see I would like to see more though and people bringing there ideas to play on the forums. I hope I made the site readable and much more interesting and I hope you guys enjoy it I am proud to work for this clan I love the people in it and I love the way it is run. I hope you guy appreciate what I did on the site and will ask me question on what needs to be improved on the site. I hope you guys start using the site more. I really want to see theses forums used and not gone to waste I have spent a long time making this site and I would like to see regulars on the site including Optimus Prime/Ray using it to post up announcements and new news of what goes on in the clan. Thank you for reading this message and hope you guys enjoy the forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OptimusPrime/Ray
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SITE IS UP AND RUNNING!   SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Wooot! the link thru the new Website to our Forum works! YOOHOOO! Nice Work Torque!
Back to top Go down
ShadowWarrior
Lord
Lord
ShadowWarrior

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SITE IS UP AND RUNNING!   SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 pm

TorQue i must say u did a realy great job, i realy like the web site before the forum.
When i saw it first i needed to check if it realy was our clan web site or some game named KODIAK xD.

So a ready great job man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE IS UP AND RUNNING!   SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITE IS UP AND RUNNING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KODIAK :: Kodiak :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: